Monday 16 July 2007

My first weekend at queenswood

My weekend was nice. On Friday I chose for activities swimming and badminton that was really fun. On Saturday we visited Cambridge . I really enjoyed my time there. It is a cute city with a lot of little shops and cafes. The first thing we did in Cambridge was punting. We sat in long, small boats and glided over the river. For me that wasn't so much fun. After this we had to do a quiz about Cambridge that was quite tricky. At the end we had some time to go shopping and that was great. On Sunday some of the students went to Thorpe park but I stayed on campus. In the morning I played tennis and after this I went swimming in the afternoon I played badminton in the evening . When all the others came back we watched a DVD. It was strange a but good movie. At night I was really tired and went to bed early .

No comments: