Friday 20 July 2007

My last day at Queenswood summer school

That's my last day at Queenswood. I'm happy that I've had such nice 2 weeks at Queenswood but, of course, I'm happy too that I'll be tomorrow at home again and to see my family and my friends. This 2 weeks here were really very extensive but fun: 9 lessons every day are not very relaxing and especially not during the holiday!! I think that my stay here was good and informative for me and for my English skills. I also made some new friends.
In my opinion the E-com lesson was a good idea because we learned how to produce a blog and many other small things that can become very useful.
To draw a conclusion I will take many good experiences back to Pirmasens and I hope that my English is now better than 2 weeks ago.

Bye!!

No comments: