Monday 30 July 2007

My last weekend at Queenswood

My weekend was good. On Saturday Wewent once again to London. At first we visited the Tale Art Gallery. This Gallery is in a very big building where you can see lot of art of different styles . I really liked the part with pictures of the Expressionist period but the new art part really did frighten me I saw some really strange things there. After this we went to the Oxford Street to go shopping. It was really nice because the weather was good and I enjoyed my time.Sunday was a lazy day. We did Activities in the morning and afternoon and in the evening we had sports day that was quite funny.That is everything about my weekend I would like to say.At the moment I am just looking forward going, home because four weeks at Queenswood is a very long time.

No comments: